Grow Your Reiki Abilities
Reiki 2 is an in-depth study of Reiki for first level practitioners who want to dig deeper, grow and develop their healing abilities.
What You Will Learn
- Some review of the Reiki 1 workshop and questions or concerns that may have come up since beginning to practice Reiki
- Performing distant healing
- The three Reiki 2 symbols and their uses
- Koki-ho (sending Reiki with the breath)
- Gyoshi-ho (sending Reiki with the eyes)
- Usui Reiki level 2 attunement
- Practice feeling each of the symbols while giving and receiving Reiki
- Practice distant healing (Ekanku Chiryo)
- More in-depth look at Reiki as a tool for spiritual development and happiness
- Jacki-kiri Joka-ho (releasing negative energy from objects)
Learn to Heal Over Distance and Time
You will be able to send Reiki to others over distance and time after this spiritually enriching class. You also will have many tools and methods to use Reiki to help others. There will be lots of practice time so you will feel proficient. After this class, I recommend practicing Reiki daily for six months to a year before moving on to Advanced Reiki Training and the Reiki Master levels. You will be able to start a Reiki practice after this class. Reiki shares are encouraged for all levels of practitioners, and ours is every second Thursday from 7pm – 9pm, so check our event calendar and come see us!
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
About the Reiki 2 Instructor
Maureen Rivelle has practiced Reiki daily for 12 years, and is a Reiki Master as well as a retired RN. See her website, OpenHandsReiki.com, to read the Reiki FAQ and her bio on the Contact page.
The cost for this Reiki 2 Workshop is $225. *The prerequisite is that you have taken a Usui Reiki Level 1 class. Register for Reiki 2 HERE. Feel free to contact Maureen with any questions before class. Pre-registration is required! We’re looking forward to working with you! Thank you!
Reiki Master Teacher
Intuitive Reiki Practitioner