Grow Your Reiki Abilities
Reiki 2 is an in-depth study of Reiki for first level practitioners who want to dig deeper, grow and develop their healing abilities.
What You Will Learn
- Some review of the Reiki 1 workshop and questions or concerns that may have come up since beginning to practice Reiki
- Performing distant healing
- The three Reiki 2 symbols and their uses
- Koki-ho (sending Reiki with the breath)
- Gyoshi-ho (sending Reiki with the eyes)
- Usui Reiki level 2 attunement
- Practice feeling each of the symbols while giving and receiving Reiki
- Practice distant healing (Ekanku Chiryo)
- More in-depth look at Reiki as a tool for spiritual development and happiness
- Jacki-kiri Joka-ho (releasing negative energy from objects)
Learn to Heal Over Distance and Time
You will be able to send Reiki to others over distance and time after this spiritually enriching class. You also will have many tools and methods to use Reiki to help others. There will be lots of practice time so you will feel proficient. We will again use the Reiki 1 and 2 manual from the International Center for Reiki Training, that you received in my Reiki 1 workshop. If you do not have one, an option is to meet some time before the class date at the Center and Maureen can give you one, so you can begin to get acquainted with the material before class. Just send Maureen an email after registering. After this class, the International Center for Reiki training recommends practicing Reiki daily for six months to a year before moving on to Advanced Reiki Training and the Reiki Master levels. Reiki shares are encouraged for all levels of practitioners.
REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
About the Reiki 2 Instructor
Maureen Rivelle has practiced Reiki daily for 12 years, and is a Reiki Master. See her website, OpenHandsReiki.com, to read the Reiki FAQ and her bio on the Contact page.
The cost for this Reiki 2 Workshop is $225. *The prerequisite is that you have taken a Usui Reiki Level 1 class. Register for Reiki 2 HERE. Feel free to contact Maureen with any questions before class. There is a discount of $15.00 if you bring another new student who registers for this class or for Reiki 1. If you qualify for a discount, please email Maureen after registration about qualifying for your discount and she will reimburse you at class. Pre-registration is required! We’re looking forward to working with you! (Email [email protected] prior to registering if you qualify for the discount.)
Reiki Master Teacher
Affiliate Member International Center for Reiki Training (Reiki.org)