****** HOVER OVER AND CLICK ON EACH EVENT TO LEARN MORE *****
- This event has passed.
Reiki 2 Workshop
June 28, 2015 @ 3:00 am - 11:00 am$200.00
Reiki 2 covers
- Some review of the Reiki 1 class and questions or concerns that may have come up since the first level class
- Performing distant healing
- The three Reiki 2 symbols and their uses
- Koki-ho (sending Reiki with the breath)
- Gyoshi-ho (sending Reiki with the eyes)
- Usui Reiki level 2 attunement
- Practice feeling each of the symbols while giving and receiving Reiki
- Practice distant healing (Ekanku Chiryo)
- More in-depth look at Reiki as a tool for spiritual development and happiness
- Jacki-kiri Joka-ho (releasing negative energy from objects)
You will be able to send Reiki to others over distance and time after this class. You will also have many tools and methods to use Reiki to help others. There will be lots of practice time so you will feel proficient. After this class, I recommend practicing Reiki daily for 6 months to a year before moving on to advanced training. You will be able to start a Reiki practice after this class. Reiki shares are encouraged for all levels of practitioners.
The prerequisite is that you have taken a Reiki 1 class. The class fee includes, as a Special during the month of June, 2015, a one-on-one, hour long Reiki session with me. Thank you!