****** HOVER OVER AND CLICK ON EACH EVENT TO LEARN MORE *****
- This event has passed.
4 – 6pm Sip and Sit Social — New (and Old) Solutions for Pain Relief
February 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$60
Join us for a collaborative pain-relief therapy session
Do you suffer daily with Fibromyalgia and/–or chronic nerve pain? Are you tired of living in pain and pushing yourself through each task? Would you like to get new ideas from others suffering with this problem or other Neurological pain problems? Would you like to try some proven ways that provide pain relief?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, then this event is for you! The purpose of our Sip and Sit social is to build a collaborative therapy program amongst peers experiencing similar health concerns.
Here’s some of what you’ll experience:
- Acupuncture for pain relief
- Learn new (actually, very old!) strategies for management and alleviation of symptoms from traditional Chinese Medicine
- Drink special teas designed to treat the illness, as well as alleviate symptoms
- Try an ancient movement practice that brings overall wellbeing
- Gain new insights on self care from others
- Discuss various therapies, diets, and lifestyle changes that worked or didn’t work; and
- Learn how to Heal, and together support each other’s accomplishments
For more information, visit zenjoynow.com/neurocalm.
To register for this event, click HERE