****** HOVER OVER AND CLICK ON EACH EVENT TO LEARN MORE *****
- This event has passed.
11am – 1pm A Little More Than Hug-A-Horse
May 5 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$40
Equine-Guided Life Coaching: Exploring Personal Development
Are you curious about how life coaching with horses works? Join us at Centaur Development Wellness Ranch for a morning of experiencing grounding, coaching and healing with Stacy and her beautiful equine coaching partners! No Horse Experience Needed. No Riding Involved.
Learn More About Yourself While Having Fun!
- Learn about the healing power of horses first-hand, during our morning of exploration
- Experience for yourself the power of horse/human interaction, and how it’s used in personal counseling-type sessions
- Bond with these powerful animals and learn more about yourself while having fun!
Pre-Registration Required: To Register, click HERE (You will be redirected to Brown Paper Tickets)
About Equine-Guided Life Coaching
Equine Centered Coaching encourages growth and learning geared towards developing one’s self knowledge. Through guided exercises with the horse on the ground you learn to identify what is true for you. In these sessions, you will:
- Achieve clarity and focus in the moment
- Develop the ability to stay focused on goals
- Move forward with confidence and ease
- Learn how to listen and respect your intuition and impressions
Partnership, encouragement, accountability, listening, and a different perspective are provided to you. We talk about how this relates to your life including your desired goals, feelings, environments, and outcomes.
This unique experience with horses is located in Snohomish, Washington. We will work with horses on the ground and complete a range of exercises. No horse experience necessary. No riding involved.
For more information about equine-guided life coaching, visit the Centaur Development Wellness Ranch website.