****** HOVER OVER AND CLICK ON EACH EVENT TO LEARN MORE *****
- This event has passed.
Reiki 1 Workshop
June 14, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Reiki is a beautiful, pure and loving energy that is capable of boosting spiritual growth during practice and of healing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies of the practitioner and recipient. It is the easiest method of healing because there aren’t any complex formulas or exercises involved in its delivery. I welcome you to come and learn about Reiki in this relaxed atmosphere and small workshop. I like to keep these workshops small, so if you can’t get in this month, I will be teaching regularly through the year, so please try for the next one. There is a reading requirement from the workbook before class, so contact me for preregistration and to meet me to receive the book and required reading outline up to a week before the workshop. I hope to see you soon.- Maureen Rivelle, RN, RMT, OpenHandsReiki.com
Reiki 1 is a fundamentals workshop and covers
• the definition of Reiki
• the history of Reiki
• what Reiki can do
• introductory explanation of holistic healing
• the Three Pillars of Reiki
• the five Reiki principles or ideals of Mikao Usui sensei
• channeling Reiki
• the Chakra energy centers
• Byosen scanning of the body to find energy imbalances
• Reiki hand positions for treatment of self and others
• Kenyoku (dry bathing to remove unwanted energies)
• Usui Reiki level 1 attunement and the Reiki 1 symbol
• practice time to become comfortable and begin to sense Reiki during a treatment
You will be able to give Reiki to yourself, your family and friends after completion of this workshop. It is recommended that you practice Reiki regularly, even daily, on yourself for 2 weeks or more before moving on to take the Reiki 2 workshop.
Cost for the workshop is $150 and includes a manual written by the International Center for Reiki Training. As a special in the month of June, 2015, this workshop includes a 1-hour Reiki session to be arranged with me at class.
Thank you! Hope you can come!